Tuesday, November 16, 2021

Rekieta Law LIVE! Your place for Livestreams from RekietaLaw on odysee
  • @nightman

    Binger came across like a sleazy scumbag

  • @Good4politics

    who do I have to block... lol

  • @Grimm_tale

    The left desperately NEEDS a White supremacist boogie man, and right now, that's Rittenhouse.

  • @ComeOnMan

    noooo :((((

  • @Shalishaska

    @ComeOnMan Click the smiley face next to "Comment"

  • @AllyCat

    Kyle's going to be found guilty. Jury's been too long

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @brian.hack honestly I have no idea what rules he's reffering too, banning seems completely contradictory to odysee but I also haven't read their rules so just giving the benefit of the doubt.

  • @Ravenyze

    Click the smiley face

  • @renatasouthend

    NExt to the comment button

  • @gdom

    Way to finger little binger

  • @ComeOnMan

    yo do you know where can I see allt he odysee stickers?

  • @stx420

    @I'mJustOneMan They tend to rely on obfuscation and ignorance to keep re-running their already debunked claims.

  • @Ravenyze

    What channel?

  • @GundamDoubleBro

    "KYLEMANJARO"

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt Now feel free to correct me if i'm wrong. You are advocating that Odysee bans people for breaking rules correct?

  • @brian.hack

    @OttersGonnaOtt @I'mJustOneMan Well I am an asshole and neither of you are specifically declaring where in the Odysee rules supports or refutes each other. So wtf are you bitching about? Seems like Otters is who this question is directed to.

  • @GrrAint

    Hey you can mute the two arguing soyboys here on odysee btw

  • @Good4politics

    Let the the marxists gather. Mow them down and say "You've been kyled."

  • @UwU_Cthulhu

    Gee Thanks @RekietaLaw Now we're having trouble getting a video to play on another channel. I guess Odysee redirected their capacity to your channel.

  • @InMyMind

    Andrew is Good

  • @AyyBlinkin

    @OttersGonnaOtt that was me and I said "Partisans are assholes". If you took that personally, you must know you're a partisan.

  • @Shalishaska

    @dart20918 Yeah, Bargain bin Justin Hammer and fat Louis CK couldn't find the truth in 2+2 and theyd still come up with a half eaten rock

  • @OttersGonnaOtt

    @I'mJustOneMan nah, I'm not angry. I'm just unable to express my point in text. Crude language doesn't work against condescending tones, apparently.

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt Ah, it's gone cause chat deletes. But I remember what you said anyone who was paying attention can

  • @BasKoning

    reaction to someone is rather annoying. It should be that if you type @ then a letter (or two) then up up to the right name, but noooooo

  • @gdom

    I couldn't tell if the drone footage was even from the same night

  • @SeriousSam1776

    HUGE NEWS - Posobiec: Kyle pointed his finger!! He didn't aim his weapon! Watch till the end!
    https://twitter.com/JackPosobiec/status/1460300507403149313

  • @Ravenyze

    Lady - there was 5 mins or so of shaky ground. It was so many people coming at once

  • @darkwizardman

    🔥

  • @Hatemonger

    all birds are drones. the gov't is always watching

  • @Good4politics

    PureBlood, superior immune system.

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt And again I can scroll up and grab your words...

  • @maelfyn

    Holy shit it's working.

  • @stx420

    Projectors project...

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt Well I've never called you asshole to start. Calm down son.

  • @LadyGreen

    Oh, it's works now :)

  • @dart20918

    I got a Hammeroid listening to the Justin Hammer cosplaying prosecutor digging his own hole while asking questions...

  • @OttersGonnaOtt

    @I'mJustOneMan that's fine and all, but notice how you never correct that you may have been wrong? That's why I keep saying you're the asshole of the matter. You're telling others what to do and think, then acting like you hold the high ground. That isn't conversation, that's a power grab.

  • @MadnessIncarnate

    Jury better haul ass or those fuckos outside are just gonna keep building.

  • @Good4politics

    I've had Corona twice, hit me again baby!

  • @brian.hack

    Nick is 20k away from 300k subscribers on Youtube

  • @Grimm_tale

    Video is great, and can provide much needed evidence, but should not be used to convict, since it's 2-dimentinal and doesn't separate out background and leaves angles and distance a bias.

  • @ViolenceIsLife

    #pureblood

  • @stx420

    @I'mJustOneMan They try so hard. But more and more people are waking up to be gaslight resistant.

  • @BasKoning

    Hocus Pocus Out of Focus is a better name then 'the rorschach picture' lol

  • @Hatemonger

    fuck no, 100% pureblood here bruh

  • @GrrAint

    @Hatemonger did you get the clot shot? That means its working

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @stx420 I know, I feel like i'm being gaslighted harder than the jury

  • @powerman95

    The judge's name is pronounced ShrAYder.

  • @Ravenyze

    You guys aren't going to change each others mind, just drop it

  • @Hatemonger

    anyone else feel an aneurysm coming on? my brain hurts

  • @stx420

    Pixels Matter.

  • @ViolenceIsLife

    littlebinger thinks he knows how digital photos work, lol he doesn't even know the constitution

  • @Shalishaska

    @ottersgonnaott You are making a lot of claims and from the sidelines, it just appears you enjoy the smell of your own farts. Just an opinion, but your optics suck.

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt then you say that it's in their rules and I encourage you to catalog the evidence and reach out to Odysee if you feel storgly about it.

  • @DB

    it helps when richards barely objects

  • @BasKoning

    we dont know, can be anytime today, or any day up to friday I think. They will try to finish before weekend

  • @EmeraldEmperor

    The reason the gun laws are the way they are is to protect private property and lives, Rosenbaum was out there committing crimes, we are living in bizarro world where we are all condoning rioters and arsonists bc we are afraid to criticize the leftists

  • @stx420

    @I'mJustOneMan All who can still see, saw it.

  • @OttersGonnaOtt

    No, I stated in other words that they should uphold their own rules. You are stating I want a CHANGE to the rules, @I'mJustOneMan .

  • @JoeFalco

    Seems that we'll be waiting for some time for that.

  • @InformationWarArchive

    The question is how does the prosecution un-douche themselves after that display of total moronic rambling?

  • @troonaxwound

    Odysee should ban jews and niggers

  • @unscannable

    no verdict today then?

  • @I'mJustOneMan

    @OttersGonnaOtt Again please drop the agression. No, you said way up there "Odysee should ban ____" that's saying how you think it should work.

  • @OttersGonnaOtt

    Not one insult from me, just observations.

  • @MrFrenly

    binger is haughty

  • @Ravenyze

    State can't appeal acquittals.

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment