Tuesday, March 15, 2022

Mental pathetic

so i get up and see its almost 4am, so i go in his room, see him sleeping, bu he wakes up and wants massages so i rub his aching arm.

he tells me he has dreams, i tell him my dreams are all anxiety. a little later I get some water and he wants a drink so i go get him a cup of v8 splash.

the coffee machine is set to start at 6 am but he asks me to go turn it on early. I do, then i start cleaning the table with a sponge. he comes and asks for some coffee, i say ok, start taking off my gloves, and he immediately says "nevermind" as I'm getting his mug.

mental.

so i made him the coffee anyway, saying i can't hear you because that's the only effective way to deal with his temper tantrums. he pours the mug into his yeti in a frantic, manic manner, and goes outside.

it's pitiful. any excuse to start shit.

No comments:

Post a Comment